Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Typical Day...








Since moving back in with my mom, I've started helping out a bit while she's at work...It's the least I can do until I get a job of my own...Crazy thing is, rumor has it that I might be working 2 part time jobs! 
Phew, busy busy


Go out and feed all the kitties we've got running around...& now the kittens are eating hard food! :D




You can see that one of the kittens is just like mama, LAZY! 


This is the little guy that I've claimed, hopefully mom lets me keep him/her.... think he's hungry????


Then once the kitties are fed & mauling over one another, it's time for the plants...Oh & she has sooo many, but I'm only going to post a few of the photo's. 


 

We just planted these a few days ago....Looks like they are doing well so far :)