Monday, June 24, 2013

Baby Update: Week 14!!!



Well I'm now 14 weeks along in this pregnancy and doing just fine. I don't have much morning sickness, however I do get nauseous bout every day or every other day...usually only lasts for about a hour at minimum or until lunch time. Every now and then through the afternoon. I don't have my first OB appointment until July 8th, however this isn't my first rodeo....I'm confident everything is going well. 

Here is some info I've gotten from The Bump as far as week by week updates. I'm very excited that I've found this site & have been looking through it for about the last 30 minutes. 

Apparently, right now my little one is about the size of a lemon! How exciting. I'm only looking as though I've just gained weight around the belly, but to the trained eye, it's obvious there's a little baby bump there. 


At week 14, my baby is 3.4 inches & 1.5 ounces, almost doubling in weight since last week! WOW!!!

The Bump also says that he's probably sucking his thumb & wiggling his toes. His kidneys are making urine & his liver & spleen are doing their jobs, too! That's good to hear! Also, he's beginning to grow that peach fuzz all over his little body to help him stay warm :) 



* Thanks to The Bump for the photo, video & information.