Monday, July 1, 2013

6/30 ~ Shopping Trip ~ Total Savings = $62



So we all know how I love to coupon...Not extreme! Just for the things that I need or will need in the future. & if it's shelf stable & I'll use it, why not?

Now I can't stand those who buy 900 boxes of Jell-O just cause they could get it for next to nothing. Ugh! I could just scream. In my opinion, that's only cool if you're going to donate it... 

Well for the past 3 weeks, I've been waiting & waiting & waiting to cash in on the Pamper's Wipes deal at Dillon's. I ended up having to get rain checks last week to make sure all my coupons didn't go to waste! (We only get to Dillon's once a week, on a good week) Both times prior to yesterday, the shelf was cleared! Oh I was so frustrated. However, yesterday we finally had some luck & were able to begin stocking up for the little guy. 

I was able to score:
16 tubs of Pamper's Wipes @ $.99 each {Reg. Price $2.50/ea.}
4 French's Mustard @ 4/$5 {Reg. Price $1.25/ea.}
20 Yakisoba Noodle @ $1 each

- (16) $.50 Pampers Wipes Reg. & Sensitive {doubled}
- (3) $.50/1 French's Mustard {doubled}
- (1) $.30/1 French's Mustard {doubled}
- (20) $.50/1 Maruchan Bowl or Yakisoba {doubled}

Final Price:
$2.99!!!! 

I saved a total of $62!!!