Sunday, July 21, 2013

Almost Ready For The Move!


Tomorrow is the big day! Moving day! Luckily I only ended up with about 5 boxes & 4 bags worth of things to cram into the car, so it's clearly not a BIG move...Not just yet anyway. This should get me started though! 

As you can see, I got most of my books, notebooks, day planners & coupon coupon binder (& coupons) all in this one box...wasn't easy & I ended up piling more on top 


I had a bunch of clothes from my old apartment that when packed up were just thrown into large trash bags, barely even folded. Since I'm on a 'let's get organized' kick, I decided to repack these clothes & glad I did. 

I saw somewhere about rolling your clothes, probably on Pinterest....imagine that! haha. So I filled an entire 13 gallon {flexible} trash bag & managed to get every pair of night pants, capris & leggings that I own into it! Now if you know me, that's a lot of pants. I'm going to guess there's probably 30 - 40 pairs in there, give or take. 


Now all that is left is to get that small pile into the car & head off tomorrow afternoon :)
Wish me luck!