Thursday, July 18, 2013

Getting Ready for Another Move



Well, things are about to get a little crazy again in my life. I'm happy to announce that I am about to make, yet another (& hopefully the last, for a while at least) move! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, cause I sure am. Going to a town where I know not a single soul & almost an hour away from my mother.... YIKES! However, I am looking at it all as a good thing, a fresh start. Which many would agree is something that I need! 

I have been stalking Pinterest looking for all kinds of different things...Moving tips & advice, organization, how to make a new home comfortable...everything. I'd like to say I've had tons of luck, however all I've come up with so far is that I need to keep looking.

I've seen many printable packing lists, however most of them pertain to road trips/vacations, or moving a whole home...Neither of which I am doing. So I've decided to just go the old fashioned route & create my own pen & paper list. I'm still working on this list, however as you can see, I don't have much to move! (Thank goodness)


I will be using whatever is available to me for packing... a single storage tub, 2 laundry baskets, some boxes & a few bags... Hopefully I can stay organized!

Well, as of now, that's as far as I've gotten. I will be sure to update through the weekend!