Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review ~ Realtree Ladies Pink Camo Sunglasses




So when I received my RealTree Ladies Pink Camo Sunglasses in the mail, I was so excited I nearly skipped to the house from the mail box! I couldn't wait to open the box & show off these beauties! 


First off, the packaging... I was SO impressed with how TheCamoShop packaged the glasses. 
Inside of a flexible plastic type of buttoned bag so nothing could get to them! 


Once I got them out of the packaging & opened them up, I realized they opened kind of stiff. I'm sure I can fix this by loosening the screws a little. But why would I ever need to take them off?!?!

I am in love with the different colors of pink & the detail (the photo's don't do justice). 

 

If there was 1 thing to find to complain about, I guess it would have to be how the arms of the glasses don't correspond with the end piece. If you noticed, the pinks are different shades & the "tree's" are horizontal in one area & vertical in another. But seriously, whose being nit-picky here?

Do you love them as much as I do? Be sure to check out the TheCamoShop & get a pair for yourself for only $14.99! So far, I believe they are worth every penny :)


* Disclaimer: Products were received for free & reviewed by me. 
I am honest about what I say & I will not say I like something when I do not. 
I mention products &/or services that I like for my readers. 
I am giving my opinion based on what I reviewed.