Thursday, August 8, 2013

Loving the new place & busy schedule!

Things have been going fairly well since the move. I have been busy, busy, busy! Between transferring paperwork from one county to another & making phone calls & appointments almost daily, things have been hectic. Now I'm, once again, on the job hunt. Luckily my new town has more available as far as work, so I'm hoping by the end of this month, I will have a new job!

The weather here has just been crazy. I think it has rained nearly every day since I arrived. The first week  wasn't too bad...but it's sooo cloudy, muggy, & the mosquito's are just nasty! I think I did pretty good though, waiting clear until August to get my first mosquito bite! haha.

However, the weather & my busy schedule has definitely not kept me from having a good time! With all the rain we've gotten, has come lots of mud :) Good times for sure!