Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Review: L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil


The other day while I was at Dollar General I got curious & decided that I wanted to add a little to my cosmetic collection, which let me tell you....is very SMALL! While I was searching around, I came across L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil's for only $1.50. There were a few to choose from & lately I've been wanting white, mostly as a primer for my silver shadow, & found this one is Sea Shells.

 

I'm not going to lie...when I finally opened it up & lined my upper lid, I was in shock at how much color there was to just 1 swipe. I immediately fell in love with how creamy the product is. The color just pops! In the photo below, the top line is literally just 1 swipe, the thicker is where I layered it about about 3 times. 



There are some pro's & con's, as to every product.... 
Con's: Problems with creasing. 
Pro's: Cheaper than NYX Jumbo Pencils. Extremely Creamy. Applies Easily. Blends Nicely. Great As A Base. 


If you like a thick liner, than using this product as a liner would be great, however I would recommend using as a base. I've noticed that throwing some eye shadow over it, really makes the shadow pop! As well as stay in place better. 

I will definitely be purchasing more L.A. Colors Big Eye Pencils, as well as other products to try & review.