Thursday, November 14, 2013

Get your own Samsung Chromebook!


I usually don't post about items that are kind of pricey, however I LOVE my Samsung Chromebook & just thought I would share it with you. 

I actually didn't purchase mine, it was gifted to me by a good friend of mine who noticed I was in a rough spot financially, yet needing a laptop. My entire plan was to put one on layaway at Walmart & just make payments & that was going to be my Christmas present to myself. Well, he agreed with me that that plan was a little much (considering $60 a week & I only make about $120-$130 week) Not to mention I am only 5 weeks away from giving birth & still have lots to purchase to get ready for her to arrive. 

So anyway, being as I blog & am also wanting to get back into school as soon as possible, he hooked me up with this Samsung Chromebook ....& I must say, I love it! It was a little different getting used to a new operating system, however Google did make it slightly idiot proof & user friendly. Plus you can search about any question you have & all the answers are right there.
You can purchase your very own on Amazon for $244.46 & have the option to add a 2 year Computer Accident Protection Plan for $59.98

Be sure to check back as I will be posting more and more about this fancy little laptop.