Sunday, September 20, 2015

It's been a while...

I can't believe that 2015 is already almost over. Before we know it, it'll be Halloween. This year has been absolutely crazy, a lot has happened...but through it all, I'm making the decision, finally, to get my nose to the grindstone, finish school & get into college. One of my dreams is to get my degree in Web Design. Also in Business. I now have a family. My other half & I have been through hell & back, a few times...and now are doing everything we can to make a dollar, especially where our budget just got scrunched up a little bit tighter. We have a beautiful daughter, who will be 2 in December <3 She is our world.

Since this is somewhat what I'm going to go to school for, and through the struggles of a modern woman & mother, I figured I'd update this as regularly as possible. Keep in mind, I'll be on my cell phone updating this....so don't expect anything spectacular real soon... But hey, it's a start.