Sunday, September 20, 2015

School at Home

How do you do your online schooling? Do you have a school planner? Keep a notebook of assignments & due dates? With my online classes, I don't even have a schedule, but a course list with the name of each assignment and quiz. My classes are done when I want.

Now really, that's not so bad, until I realize that I need structure just as much as our daughter does. Today, I am trying to come up with some kind of schedule for myself to complete a minimum of 30 assignments each week... Let's see what I can come up with... Also, if I'm able to do this, the Hays Learning Center will let me use a laptop of theirs to do my classes on an actually computer, and not my smart phone....which will make my life, so much easier.

(this could take a while) Wish me luck!!